Saturday, March 14, 2009

The man behind the Puppet !


We wouldn't really expect you to take credit advice from a Puppet. Like the old saying goes, behind every puppet is a good person. Well I guess that's not an old saying.

Let me introduce myself; my name is Rusty Cullen and I am an independent Certified Credit Counselor with many experiences helping people get out of credit related jams and showing them the way to rebuilding a solid credit profile. That is what this blog-space is dedicated to, helping our visitors and bloggers get helpful knowledge. It is also a forum to ask pertinent questions you may be having about credit issues from CP (Credit Puppet), myself, or other bloggers that you may need answers for.

Why the Puppet? Well there are many places on the internet to get credit information, believe me I've been to too many to mention. They all have one thing in common. BORING!
I wanted to create a helpful credit forum that wasn't just a bunch of redundant credit information, but a place with very pertinent data that is disseminated in a fun way. So we are going to take a usually dry subject matter and try to inject some fun into it.

So join in the fun, add a post, ask a question, take our poll, and we will have fun learning and improving our credit together.

Thanks,
Rusty Cullen

2 comments:

  1. I'm just certifiable, but my creditor said I need some counseling (so does everyone else). I guess i would rather be counseled by a puppet the to be a puppet for the credit card companies, Thank's for your help Socko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like we always say, "who's pulling the strings on your credit".

    ReplyDelete